As a previous Young Enterprise Scheme student, our creative director Brady Dyer wanted to provide assistance to students who are taking part in Young Enterprise.
All companies, both real-world and YES, need a web presence to help sell their products & services. So we’ve put together everything a YES company could need to kickstart their web engagement.
Web Boutique will supply:
- A domain name for 12 months (this is the address you type into the address bar such as www.youryescompany.co.nz)
- An email account for each student in your YES group (i.e. email@example.com)
- Unlimited aliases for these email accounts (i.e. you might like anything sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent through to email@example.com as he is the financial director)
- 12 months web hosting (a website needs a physical home on the internet, where the files are stored and access when people visit your website)
- WordPress installation and setup (WordPress is a great content management system that allows you to easily add new pages, edit old ones, and remove pages you no longer want. If you have a bit of design knowledge you can easily install new templates, or modify the basic one that comes preinstalled)
The normal cost for just the domain name and 12 months hosting is $275 + the extra costs of setting up and installing the website.
We’re offering this to YES students for just $120+GST.
If you would like to take up this offer, please contact us and mention you’re a YES company.
If you need any photography work of your product, we suggest you get in touch with Brady Dyer Photography.